A downloadable game for Windows
Picarde is a pico-8 cards player (provided with five cards) designed for persons who can’t easely handle the keyboard nor a gamepad. The controls are provided as big buttons you can scratch on a tactile screen. So you can use any part of your body or prothesis to play. You can play with a mouse, an eye tracker or trackback too (if you have it and can use it).
- On some cards, x/z buttons may have been switched (depends on the game implementation by their authors).
- The program installs a local dedicated web server on a port between 8000 and 8020 to serve the datas. Windows will problably ask you to allow this.
As usual, any help welcome.
Download picarde.zip, uncompress it (on the Desktop or in %AppData%), open the folder picarde and launch picarde.exe.
You will have to two UAC warnings to allow the execution of the programs (picarde.exe, picarde-http.exe) and one to allow the use of the TCP/IP port. Thanks to windows :’-( If I had a developper certificate to sign the exe I could remove these UAC warnings (but since most of my programs are free, I have no money for this). So please, stop complaining about that.
- Minesweeper by Sophie Kirschner,
- Pico-2048 by Aslan85,
- Puzzle Cave 1 by Hackefuffle,
- Picross-8 by Nest,
- Combo Pool by Nusan – http://lexaloffle.com
The sources (CC BY-NC-SA) are available on demand for paying users. You need to have MyVisualDatabase to compile.
These software have been tested on Windows 10. You need a device with a touch screen.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.